How To Answer Evaluation Questions 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
What kind of media institution might distribute your product and why?
For this question, I must explain what producer's and production company's I feel would take on my film idea based on their previous productions. I must also explain why I feel this would be appropriate.
Who would be the audience for your media product?
For this question I must address the importance of the audience and who the film is targeted towards.
How did you attract/address your audience?
This question means that i have to address what the best form of promotion would be to attract viewers.
What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
For this question, I must identify the types of technologies that I have used; explain the advantages and disadvantages of them.
I could answer this question by describing my experience using different technologies such as the editing software that was used.
Looking back at your preliminary task, what have you learnt in the progression from it to the final product?
I can answer this by saying what areas I have improved in and areas that I am still able to improve.
Overall, it is very important that my group and I have a detailed understanding of how to answer each question so that I can answer each question accurately and with a lot of detail. I also need to think of unique ways in which to answer all of these questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment