Thursday, 14 April 2016

How To Answer Evaluation Question 2

How To Answer Evaluation Question 2

How does your media product represent different social groups?

For this question, it is required that I explain why I picked the people to play the parts in the final product.  I must explain how the final product represents different social groups, therefore I need to give reasons for why different costumes and actors were chosen and how I think each of them represented different social groups.

I must also address any stereotypes that I may have included (purposefully or not) within the final product and how the final product may have dealt with these stereotypes.

Our group is going to answer and address these representations with the style of a directors commentary track, I think that this is an effective tool to use because it allows each member of the film to give their own ideals and opinions about the final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment