How To Answer Evaluation Question 1
In what ways does your media product use, develop, and challenge forms and conventions of media products?
This question requires me to express my knowledge and understanding of the forms and conventions of films and film language; and how I have used this in a film/media product of my own.
i.e.
- Camera shots, camera angles, camera techniques
- Sound, diegetic, non-diegetic,
- Mise-en-scene, lighting, props, costumes
- Editing, cuts, length of shots
I will also need to talk about the research that I carried out throughout the course and how they impacted and changed my own final task; for example, I could explain how the actions of a director, cinematographer or actor has changed the outcome of my final product. Directors, cinematographers and actors can effect the outcome of my final product by giving me an inspiration of the type of direction I would like the film to go in.
The task allows for this question to be answered in numerous ways like:
- Audio podcast
- Review style
- Presentation
- DVD commentary track
No comments:
Post a Comment